Thursday, September 30, 2010

Portraits

 Stranger Portrait - Aislinn
This is a friend of a friend. I asked her to be herself and she did multiple poses, but I feel that this one was the best because her crazy personality shines through.

Family Portrait - My mom
My mom and I went to the Carnegie Museum of Art over the weekend when she visited. I took a lot of photos in the museum, most of them being goofy.  This exemplifies how she is all the time. I feel that her green sweater really pops from all of the gray around her.

Self Portrait
This portrait is of me in my sorority letters. I feel this shows a big part of my life that some people don't know about.

1 comment:

  1. I think Brianna's portrait of herself is very interesting. When I first met her, I had no idea she was in a sorority so this picture is a nice surprise to find this out because it's not something you would expect. I also like the fact that the background is just a plain white wall because it makes her the main focus of the photo, which is the point of a portrait.

    ReplyDelete